Nexus: WOTLK is live!

3.3.5a live blizzlike server, with a professional core design. We are ready for the biggest of raiders! Server Experience: - Kill Rate: x2 - Explore Rate: x3 - Reputation Rate: x3 - Honor Rate: x2 - and tons more!
Visit Nexus: WOTLK
News Ticker
  • NexCraft is now in open Beta testing! Check out our Minecraft section for further information!
  • Darkscape is online! Play against friends or foe in the world while you level and test your skills!
  • Nexus WOTLK: Servers are now online x2 rates with experience weekend events get your realm firsts now!
Sign in to follow this  
Heavenly

Teleportation in Darkscape

Should being able to teleport from high risk to low risk be changed?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should being able to teleport from high risk to low risk be changed?

I think it was only really there to make the separated banks work better. You had to haul all of your items from one area to another. Now, since that is now longer a part of the game, I think this restriction should be removed. The restriction being that you are not able to teleport from a high risk zone to any zone lower than your zone. For example, if you are in a medium risk zone, you can teleport to a high risk zone, but not a low risk zone. If I did not explain that very well, just reply and I'll do my best to explain it better.

If you have an idea, or a way you think it would work better, let me know. If you have any ideas for anything to do with the delays, or teleportation, let me know! Thank you for the feedback.

I agree 100% that this should definitely be implemented a bit better. As for a solution idea I currently have 0 but I will continue to think on this more. :)

• Like 1